Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Great Time in Chiang Mai

I haven't been to Chiang Mai for many years and this time when I come back here, So many things have changed. It becomes a more modern city that attracts many tourists. Here you can find many lovely cafe to chill out, many modern and luxurious spa to relax and many kind of restaurant you can enjoy your dinner. Also with lots and lots of things to shop.

a nice latte at L'amour cafe and good atmosphere at Deck1


However Chiang Mai becomes a city which can offer everything you need, their original culture and architecture still remains. I really enjoy walking around the center to see many beautiful Lanna (Thai northern style) houses and temples even though it made me sweat. Chiang Mai also has many wonderful natural places. Just a few miles from town, you can visit beautiful mountains and waterfall. It seems to be a place which has both facilities and inspirations.

A Lanna Temple in Chiang Mai centre.


A view of Chiang Mai town from Doi Suthep


A beautiful flowers from Phuping Palace


I had such a great time here and wanna come back again. Hopefully I can stay longer next time.

No comments: